The internship programme is the best opportunity to explore market research within the healthcare.
• Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries
• Assignments typically require analytical work and problem solving with strategic orientation
• Manage fieldwork and data processing
• Analyze and interpret data, write reports and present
• Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems
• Assists in developing detailed documentation and specifications
• Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions
• Proactively develop a basic knowledge of primary market research methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• High degree of individual responsibility and interdependence.
• Ability to develop and deliver high-quality written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in MS offices
• Good command in written and spoken English
Gửi CV về BaDuy.Huynh@iqvia.com (Mr. Duy)